Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Egan Family | Fall Session

boy o boy. We finally got this session DONE!! I had them booked for the middle of september, and either someone was sick, or something major came up and we had to cancel.. so finally we got it done! I'm so happy, i had so much fun. I love the Egans! Not only are they great friends of mine, but there so fun to photograph. Big Papa Sean is a freakin amazing photographer himself :) We will hopefully be tag teaming some weddings next spring/fall. I hope you guys la la la love them as much as me.. i love you guys!
SimplyYouPhotography-0615 copy
SimplyYouPhotography-0632 copy
SimplyYouPhotography-0646 copy
SimplyYouPhotography-0624 copy
SimplyYouPhotography-0532 copy

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I love them all.. we will need new spring ones lol

    ReplyDelete