Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Allison GHS Senior 09 | Arizona Portrait Photographer

My last 09 senior! She was a little behind, but hey, at least she got them done! Allison found me through her good friend Kayla. Both such beautiful girls, so full of life and so sweet! We met up Saturday and had alot of fun, it was blazing hot. I hate summer. Anyone wanna do a session at 5:30 AM? the lighting is GORGEOUS! :) Allison, Congrats on graduating, keep on smiling that pretty smile of yours! (sorry it took so long for your sneak peek too..)
I loveddd the lighting in all these pictures! They all turned out beautifully!
LOOK AT HER! She is soooo beautiful!
syp09
She worked the camera the whole time, doesnt she have pretty hair!
syp09
and beautiful eyes!
syp09
her lovely best friend came too, i think she was doing a dance or something
syp09
syp09
syp09
My favorite one!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Allison!
Photobucket
(btw how do you guys like the bigger pics?)

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures! how do you post them big on your blog? I haven't quite gotten it yet

    ReplyDelete