Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playing CATCH-UP!

I have been HORRIBLE (i think that may be an understatement!!) about blogging - I live in the boondocks (Florence) and the only Internet available to us is satellite, which is only a tad bit faster then dial-up Internet! BOO! But we finally invested in a Verizon Internet card so hopefully I will be more consistent with blogging all my beautiful clients! I have about 8 sessions to blog about - all from March 13th to just this past weekend, so things have been pretty busy here - which I LOVE.
I want to thanks all my great clients for spreading the word about me - I truly appreciate it. I am now booking for the summer - I know it is sooo hot but we can take a little trip to somewhere cooler!
My spring special is over may 31st, I still have 2-3 open days if you are wanting pictures!
Thanks guys!
P.S be on the lookout for my brand spankin NEW blog to be up shortly - SOO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment