Monday, April 12, 2010

Scharich Family | Queen Creek Arizona Family Photographer

You all now this stunning family - From the beautiful belly pics to the wedding now more family pictures. I love this family so much. Hope is such a great friend to me. And I'm kinda partial to their little princess girl. The pictures turned out amazing - I love them all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

daddy's little girl

Photobucket

mommas pride and joy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
short little story behind this big huge belly laugh.. my sweet loving Mitchell does this booty dance that hope and Justin find sooo funny.. soo to get the natural laugh going we had Mitchell shake what his momma gave him on the corner of the street.. worked wonders.. hope got laughing so hard she couldn't stay on her bike - she started rolling back. Thanks babe for your wonderful booty shakin :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment