Monday, April 12, 2010

Shop Chic Boutique


I have the wonderful privilege to be apart of the Shop Chic Boutique again ! I am so excited it was soo much fun last Fall! Here is some details - Hope to see you there and please SPREAD THE WORD! :)


Saturday, April 17th

8:00am to 3:00pm

561 E. Houston Ave., Gilbert, AZ
Please bring Cash or Checks
This year I will be advertising my photography (again) selling temple pics (again) and there is a new EXCITING product that just came in the mail that you wont want to miss. It is
a mini temple book. For kids (or adults :)) It has pictures I have taken of the Mesa Arizona Temple arranged throughout - with the words to the song 'I love to see the temple'
Special pricing $15.00 at the boutique!
I will post pictures as soon as I take some!

No comments:

Post a Comment