Monday, March 16, 2009

Rich & Crystal | Engagement session

Remember Ken and Manda? Well meet Kens twin brother rich, andhis amazingly beautiful fiance, Crystal. We met up at one of my favorite locations on saturday evening. I had sooo much fun with them, they kept me laughing the entire time! I hope you guys enjoy your pictures!
IMG_0279 copy 2
gorgeous. added a little texture.
IMG_0362 copy
they are so cute!!
IMG_0320 copy
sexy, huh.
IMG_0359 retro4
love love love railroad tracks!
IMG_0534 copy 3

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Thank you sooo much- You really put the personal touch on for our engagement photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I couldn't be happier. You definately put the personal touch on for our engagement photos. Thank you! ~Much Love~

    ReplyDelete