Sunday, November 1, 2009

Haban Family | Arizona Portrait Photographer

This past week I had the greatest opprotunity to shoot this lovely mother and her handsome son. We have been planning this shoot for some time and once it rolled around I found myself really nervous. But all the pictures are sooo cute, and really show the love Jami has for her little boy. Jami is one of those people that you strive to be like. She is a wonderful example of strength and love. She has been through things no one should ever have to go through, but still stand tall and strong. Jami, I hope you love these pictures as much as I do and cherish them for years to come. I wish you all the best on your new journey. Please check out the benefit blog in honor of her husband here.
Little Kason didnt want anything to do with me, but who can resist tickles from momma?
Photobucket
He also loved going inside the visitors center at the Mesa LDS Temple to visit Jesus. I love little kids.
Photobucket
this is my favorite picture. seriously love.
Photobucket
soooo precious, this little boy loves his mom.
Photobucket

This is also a favorite!
Photobucket
Thanks jami and enjoy!

1 comment: