Monday, November 9, 2009

Hope & Justin 11.6.09 | Arizona Wedding Photographer

Remember this lovely couple? Well they finally got hitched,a nd let me tell you.. it was hands down the most beautiful day! Hope and Justin are the perfect couple. I love them very much, they have such big hearts. Hope looked stunning on her big day, as well as justin and the bridal party and grooms men. Everything flowed reallly well and I was SOOO graetful to have my best friend by my side as my 2nd photographer. Hopes father walked her down the isle and married them, how special is that? And when they had the first dance, I cried like a baby. It was beautiful. And you all know little T-bird, she has grown up so much, and she was just soo cute. Enough rambling, onto the pictures!
Getting her make-up down at mac.
Photobucket
Getting into her beaweutiful dress
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her lovely bouquet
Photobucket
the aisle was lined with hindreds of fresh rose petals
Photobucket
Justina :P
Photobucket\
Beautiful maids & hope
Photobucket
I LOOOVE this moment betweena father and daughter right before they make there way down the aisle.. his last moment before he gives her away. Very emotional.
Photobucket
See what I meas when i say stunning? My jaw dropped.
Photobucket
Her very fun shoes!
Photobucket
I love this, Hopes dad was soo funny during the ceremony, he was cracking everyone up.
Photobucket
Right after the ceremony we did Bride and Groom pictures during the cocktail hour right before dinner started, this was the first picture i took. All i see is pure happiness and love, Hope and Justin thank you so much for allowing me to capture your special day, and thank you for the friendship we share, you guys mean alot to me. I wish you and your beautiful daughter all the happiness in the world.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment